Friday, May 4, 2012

Small Red Car

This photo was to imitate the photographs of new cars of pro photographers. As you can see, I tried to bring out the reflection of the car as much as possible. I also used fish-eye...simply because it looked good. I've been trying to take these type of photographs for a long time. Although this is not the ideal photograph you would put up as an advertisement for this car brand. I edited the photograph so that I could have the 'Vintage Effect', which is basically exactly what it says. And the reason? Is because I wanted to make it more vintage.
This photograph was taken because of my school task, in which we had to take a photograph of something  and the topic was 'Contain'. I though this car would fit into the category as a car can contain people, so therefore the reason I took the photo in the first place.
However there are areas to improve, such as lifting the car up more and revealing the brand logo and shifting it to the left a little more to make it more to the centre. Although I did try to do it, I found it really hard as where I sot the photo was on top of some stairs directly in front of it, making it SUPER hard to take.

Please leave an opinion to help me improve or just to comment. :)

Thanks

DC

No comments:

Post a Comment