Friday, June 15, 2012

Light Room





The photo's are finally here!!
It's been a while sorry, been in and out of assignments and exams but here are the photographs we took in the studio at our school!
As you can see, neither of these photographs have been edited and this is my first time shooting in a studio. It started off REALLY awkward, I didn't know where to shoot, how to control the model and the teacher became very pissed as we were wasting our time doing nothing. So I just started pointing the camera to the model and started shooting! Eventually I got comfortable and took some photos!
A lot of there photographs are out of focus as the space was small and there was a lot of people so the camera tended to focus on other stuff.
Places where I can improve:
  • Focus
  • Angle 
  • Settings - Aperture and f settings
  • Try to use the space efficiently 
Thanks!

David

PS- I'll be doing more posts from now on! It's almost the holidays!! YAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment