Thursday, April 26, 2012

Grape Wine

This photograph of a grape falling into some wine is a picture I've always wanted to do. Although from that photo shoot, I didn't get any good photographs, I would like to share this photograph for my mistakes. Firstly, There is too much negative space in the top left hand corner with all the black. I could maybe move the glass more to the center. Secondly, my editing could have been better. Because I took this picture under exposed, I had to artificially make it so that it was rightly exposed, this gives you a grainy picture, especially shown where the white and black come together.

Overall, I like this picture because of the sense of movement in it, especially because the glass is tilted to the left of the image and the wine inside is being swished around.

What do you think? Please leave a comment!

PS- click on the ads to give me some money :) It means a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment