Sunday, April 15, 2012

Port Stephens

So... Yesterday my family and I went to Port Stephens, NSW Australia on a nice and perfectly sunny day. The reason for this was based on just because a lot of our friends have been there and said it was fun.

We went with a tour bus and it was cool. I didn't get car sick and the guide was quite funny actually. We went wine tasting, but I had ice-cream because I'm too young, Sand Boarding (THE BEST), Dolphin Watch, Beach walk and visited the Reptile Park and fed some kangaroos and saw some pretty nasty spider. Some cute ducklings too.
 
Overall it was a fun day. Even though I had to wake up at 5:00am and ended up coming home at 8:00pm and sleeping at around 11:30pm. The experience was thrilling and I would love to go back there again someday with the family and enjoy the rest of what Port Stephens has got to show. 

If you're asking right now, I DID bring my camera and my aim of yesterday was to capture some Dolphins with my camera while on the boat having lunch. I thought I was going to be greeted with the stereo typical image of Dolphins jumping in front of the boat, but instead, we saw many pods of dolphins coming up to breathe a few meters away, the closet one that ever got to our boat was about 2 meters away (and I missed that shot as it was quite a surprise). Although I didn't get a perfect picture of dolphins diving in and out of water in front of the boat, I did get pictures of them.

A MAJOR AND I MEAN MAJOR thing I did right was to bring my camera to Port Stephens. With it I can tell you stories you cannot with words. But there is one thing in particular I want to share with you. It is the landscape that struck me. It was just magnificent. I cannot say anymore enjoy for yourselves.
(These photographs haven't been edited)



























No comments:

Post a Comment