Saturday, March 17, 2012

Colours in the Market

In this picture I took at Paddy's Market in the city, I wanted to show how artwork can be found in the most unlikely places especially if the place is so crowded with stores that you wouldn't know where to start. The belts, I thought represented the tightly compacted shops as the belts are placed close together. The different designs and colours also symbolizes the diversity of the shops. I added the blue touch to it to show how dizzy and sick you'll get after wandering around the trillions of shops inside. (Blue means dizzy and lightheaded right?)
As you can see the red belt is places in the middle to represent how the Paddy's Market is considered a 'hotspot'. I like this picture a lot but i doubt it'll be my in my top 10, it's too dull...

Please leave a comment to help me improve or just to say hi!

DC



No comments:

Post a Comment