Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Monks

Monks. This is a photograph of my little monk collection. I just wanted to show the similarities, being the shaven heads and the clothing, and the differences, being the different coloured clothing and the different things they play, of the monks. I place this collection of monks on top of my piano, where the shiny purple coloured cloth lies. I really like the mysterious and somewhat 'glowy' effect of it. As you can see, I have tried to place the orange monk in the center of the image and blurred the rest. In the background, you can see a wooden thing. I think the way I can improve in this picture is to remove the wooden thing and create a darker background while  blurring only a few of the monks, not all except one. I also could of used more light.

Please leave a comment to help me improve.

Thank You

DC

No comments:

Post a Comment