Monday, March 12, 2012

Sunset from my bed

This picture was taken at around 6am when my brother woke me up on a Sunday. I was supposed to sleep in!!
I thought this would be a good picture to share with you as, well I really like Sunsets an Sunrises, so I thought this would help you know more of who I am. There are a couple of mistakes in this photograph, such as the window screen not being vertically parallel with the edge of the image and that the sunset has been blocked out by the window sills. This would be a great photo if I wanted to show off the houses, but that wasn't my goal.  I also tried to use the 'Rule of Thirds' in this picture, but that didn't work out so well.

Please leave a comment on this photograph for where I can improve and what you think of it :)

DC


No comments:

Post a Comment